How does the Car Wreck Cowboy help after an accident?
To put it simply, we look after your best interests. We’re in your corner, we’ve got your back, and we’ll do all the heavy lifting moving forward. Our main jobs are to advocate on your behalf, to get you the medical care you need, and to make sure you recover every penny you’re owed in compensation.
At Montgomery Law, all we do is help victims of auto accidents. We don’t handle criminal cases, family law, business disputes, etc. Our personal injury attorneys have considerable experience handling all types of auto accident claims, including wrongful death cases.
But what is it that Montgomery Law actually does?
- We handle your entire claim from beginning to end. From the moment you first call us, our entire team will begin working on your case, collecting evidence, coordinating medical treatment (if necessary), and explaining what to expect moving forward. We’re here to take a load off your back, build your case, and advocate for every penny you’re owed.
- We can get you medical care at no out-of-pocket cost. If you’ve been injured but are worried about the cost of seeing a doctor (or you don’t have health insurance), our law firm can help you get treatment at no cost to you under what’s called a “letter of protection.” By working with local doctors and medical professionals, our team can ensure that you get top-notch medical treatment regardless of your current financial situation.
- We handle all cases on a no-win no-fee basis. Under no circumstances will you ever owe us a penny in attorneys fees unless (and until) we win your case and present you with your check. We do this not only because we’re confident in our ability to win your case, but also because it ensures that our goals are aligned with yours—to recover the maximum amount of money with as little delay as possible.
- We’re always available. If you have questions or concerns along the way, our case managers are always easy to reach by phone, email, or even SMS text message. We’re here whenever you need us, and we’ll always keep you in the loop.
- We’re experienced personal injury attorneys. Over the years, Montgomery Law has handled (and litigated) cases against nearly every auto insurance company out there. These companies know that we mean business, and our track record of success more than speaks for itself.
Don’t let the insurance company take advantage of you.
Hiring an attorney to help you with your case does not cost you anything out of pocket, yet those who do hire attorneys tend to recover about 3.5 times more than those who go at it alone. In fact, studies show that when looking at all personal injury cases which actually settled, 85 percent of the victims were represented by an attorney.